- 1-1 Lessons. The initial lesson is an hour, followed by 40 minute lessons.
- I use gentle hands-on guidance and verbal explanations to help you find ease and balance within yourself in everyday movements and everyday activities – such as sitting, standing, walking or bending.
- Through increased experience and observation, you gain increased awareness enabling you to change long standing habits and to function more efficiently.
- In time you will be able to use your new understanding and skill in more complex and demanding activities. You can bring awareness and poise to anything you do.
- Introductory talks and workshops
- Tailored workshops and sessions for businesses and special interest organisations.
- I currently work in various venues around York and Cumbria, but have given workshops in England, Ireland and Zimbabwe.
- Contact me to discuss your needs and goals, and how many lessons may be required.
I offer face to face, telephone, video conferencing and email coaching, as well as Action Learning Coaching Sets for businesses and organisations. Contact me to arrange a free initial coaching session.
For costs and further details, contact me.